Apr 16, 2008

御膳.定食 <柚.YUZU>



Mid valley shopping again^.^, I choose to "reward" my stomach at Yuzu which located at 3th floor- The Garden.


I was quite surprised when I walked in cos this place is huge..
We were given a corner table which is suitable 4 my food shooting ~~hehe

I was very happy when I opened the big menu, colourful & alot of choices.
You can either choose the grilled beef, fish, sushi, sashimi, noodles or their set manu 御膳.定食.
Me and my friend decided to try the 御膳.定食


My 御膳.定食
Yuzu Gozen (RM48.00) 柚子御膳
This Yuzu Gozen comes with Grilled Beef,tempura, sashimi, sushi,tea pot soup,salad,pickle,Chawanmushi + fruit


Grilled Beef ..it was juicy and tender!~~yummy
sure i will come back for the "grilled WayguBeef"~~hehe
Tempura
Comes with eggplant, prawn, lady finger & onion..very cripsy and delicious
Shashimi
Tea pot soup

Sushi - 5 pieces



Salad
Pickle


Fruit
朋友@
Yuzu Bento (RM38.00) 柚子弁當
(Cold Soba,fried rice,,tempura,dessert,salmon salad, tea pot soup,salad,pickle,Unagi roll,Chawanmushi)

Fried rice
cold soba


Vinegared dish
Unagi roll
Tea Pot soup
Pickle
Chawanmushi

Dessert

Strawberry
Caramel Pudding
Macha Tiramisu
The Macha tiramisu is very delicious..^.^
A very unique taste & not too sweet

7 comments:

馨韵公主™ said...

看了口水忍不住往内吞。。。
最近好吗?好想你们哦!

ling239 said...

so many dishes for the Yuzu Gozen meal...must find time to visit this place ~ ^_^

Anonymous said...

i try their Yuzu Gozen set before...the grilled beef is very juicy...and the beef they use is sirloin...

choi yen said...

Only 3 tiny pcs of beef....only enough lah... Btw what is the yellowish thingy stick on the stone? cheese?

huiyandala said...

應該是蠻不錯的館子。算高消費的地方吧?!
不過久久去放鬆下自己,慰勞下自己的胃,算是人生其中一件好事, 呵呵~~~

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

代官山 (DAIN TI HILL) - Green Tea Ice Cream
hey hey... where is this?? ^_^

hey... you really truly enjoy food eh ^_^

would be linking you ~!

Vivi said...

wah ~
I like japanese food !!
Look so yummy ^^~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails