Sep 21, 2008

Valentine Roti @ Jln Semarak

Tis is the 1st time i bring up Mamak Food~~I used to visit tis mamak stall "N"years ago.
上了差不多半站@帖,才發現沒有我常吃@mamak檔^^
選了這我N年前常去@ mamak 檔 ~~ Valentine Roti
"Best Roti Canai" is written on the signboard, but whether it's true,you hv to try it^^
寫著" Best Roti Canai" 是真是假大家試過就懂
Photobucket

Stor 1, Jln Semarak (靠近國家library)
Photobucket


Roti Canai
Photobucket
it's very crispy & thin
真@很脆很脆,皮做得很薄 .....朋友不太喜歡,覺得沒面粉味了
Photobucket
Photobucket

Roti Tissue is just like titbits 4 me
Roti Tissue 我去mamak檔必點@..把它當零食吃Photobucket


Roti Milo kosong 不夠味
Photobucket

remark : for those who like thin & crispy roti must try them here^^
喜歡又脆又薄roti canai@朋友,要去試哦^^

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...the roti canai look very crispy...i loke crispy roti canai...

Christina Kim said...

Hie there, thanks for dropping by my blog:)
These mamak stalls are getting creative; more and more types of roti are coming up:)
Of all, I find roti tisu is the most intriguing, how did they make the pastry so thin and yet intact...hehehe:D

Julian Si said...

Super shooting , great photography :-) Yum, looks good!

ps - Thanks for visiting my little blog, appreciate your comments about my park shoot-out this morning :-)

SockPeng said...

aiya, home sick after see ur photo

more than a year , not go to mamak stall

ur roti look yummy

Anonymous said...

wow! good shot! the crispy & thin roti tisu looks good for me while for the roti kosong; i prefer a big thicker type.. hehe..

buBBle

HairyBerry said...

i remember visiting this places "N" years ago as well! now, i prefer somewhere near my house...hehehe...

very nice shots of the roti canai! :D

Bubuweiwei said...

harlo~~ 2 weeks no come le...bzing for final...and sorry for late reply o6^

Ciki said...

i love thin and crispy! even my dosai! lol.. thx for the tip!

choi yen said...

I like thicker roti canai ~.~

艾莉~エリ said...

YUMMY!

Thanx for posting...

I like tosai bawang

十六 Keaton said...

突然想起我真的很久沒有吃roti canai了=='

Anonymous said...

squall,
then u should go to try ~~

christy,
hehe~~I also wonder how they can make so thin but intact roti..

julian si,
thanks for ur compliment^^

sockpeng,
no mamak food at all?

bubble,
oh~~ then tis mamak stall not ngam liao

nic,
i also seldom go there after my sister shifted.

weiwei,
welcome back weiwei^^

cumi & ciki,
me too^^

mimi,
Oh~~then need find out other roti 4 u

ellie,
Thanks for visiting my blog^^

十六夜真人,
我最近@早餐都是roti canai~~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails